What is next? What skills are expected in the future?
- In the future it is expected that people will change their professions more frequently than they do now. What is the most important skill needed for this?
- Life long learning will become much more important and we will seek learning opportunuties at home, at work, outside or inside.
What methods/tools will support this change?
Mobile learning, distance learning.
- The three major principles expected to drive the future of learning are:
personalization, collaboration, and informalization.
These are 21st century skills; the skills needed to be successful in the 21st century. They include cross-curricular skills and the ability to learn. To learn more about 21st century learning skills see the Framework for 21st Century Learning.
To learn more about us:
- Read about our profession.
- Read about our department and programs.
- Download the presentation used during Career Introduction events.